Thursday 19 March 2009

Not having anything to rant about

Why the fuck can't I get annoyed at anyone, or rather why is there nothing I can get annoyed at that means enough to be posted on here? It'd be fine if you all worked in my office. Then you could see the shit I have to put up with, the fifteen times I have to tell someone how to use the photocopier, or how to send an email, or how not to pass out by remembering to breathe.

But you don't work in my office. Partly becasue my office is way fucking better than your office - look at the shit I've got on my desk. I also get to read books pretty much all day, and talk to insane people on the telephone.

Because you don't work in my office, you don't care about what happens in it. You'd rather think about what's the best way to play Peggle without anyone finding out. The feeling is mutual. So it's pointless douching that.

What else...Tower Ham-fucking-lets Council. Who decide to charge ridiculous amounts of council tax even though I earn no money, and the only good thing I've seen happen around my area is that they're putting an extension on the court. Why? So that can convict more petty criminals who will just pay their £50 back at a £1 per month rate until they forget about it? Yes, that's exactly why. The Court is a fucking hole. Pete Doherty used to hang around on a regular basis, but now he's all clean, he doesn't get arrested, either that or he's too rich or uncool that the police don't want to be seen with him. I vote for number two. For christ-sakes, it took them at least two weeks to take a bin down from the top of a bus-stop that some kids had chucked up there, and when they did it, they CORDONED OFF THE AREA.

I'm starting to sound like a Daily Mail reader.

Vive le Murdoch.

p.s. did you see how rambling and incoherent this post was? That's because I'm so short of things to do that I was actively trying to make things which don't annoy me that much, annoy me a whole lot. Maybe I really should read the Daily Mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment