Monday 16 March 2009

I Don't Mind Mondays




See everyone goes on about how much they don't like Mondays. I personally think the worst day of the week is Sunday as you spend the entire day thinking about Monday, like a 16 hour version of the moment before a drop on a roller coaster you don't wanna be on, and I fucking hate roller coasters.

The annoying thing is when anyone mentions Mondays and the fact that they don't like 'em, and then I automatically think of Bob Geldorf(?) and that shit song, and then I start thinking about his failed offspring who I dislike yet I have no idea of what they look like, and then I think about charities and how little I care about them, and then I think about his stupid face which reminds me to go onto YouTube to watch the music video which I detest. Then I find out that it is blocked for UK viewers!?! so I have to settle for a live version of the song performed at Live Aid.

Seriously why would you put on a charity gig and then put yourself down on the bill? (0r put on a gig and then call it a charity event) Oh yeah cause no one else would wanna book you in the first place, pretty clever actually... That is until the fucking announcer cant even get the band name right, behold Bob Geldof and the Boomtown RAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment